Feel the magic of flamenco
in the first person, in the heart of Andalusia.
Seville is the cradle of this Andalusian art, universally recognized. For this reason, you have to live with passion, the essence of the purest flamenco in the capital of Andalusia.
A unique space, where music, dance and singing come together to make you feel the emotion of flamenco on the surface. Teatro Flamenco Sevilla is the perfect place to enjoy the best flamenco, accompanied by all the necessary services, to make you feel at home.
Discover our cast
Currently we do not have the cast available for the selected day.
Try another day or return in another moment.
Enjoy a magical experience with our artists under the intimate and welcoming atmosphere of our theatre. With Emotions you will experience up close the force and the magnificence of flamenco, capable of reaching the deepest of one’s feelings.
Dates: Every day of the year.
Performances: from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Get to know the origins of Flamenco at the hand of authentic professionals. Our artists are the teachers of the classes of initiation in this art: Singing, Dance, Guitar, Castanets and Percussion; as well as the History of Flamenco, in an educational proposal adapted to all types of public.
Teatro Flamenco Sevilla, housed in the ancien Teatro Quintero is a different space open for reservations for all types of events conventions or meetings, with our without catering and it is a unique space in the heart of Seville, dedicated to family audiences. We have an exclusive and professional service to attend all types of requests.
For further information, contact:
Javier Andrade. email@example.com
We are looking forward to see you again in the middle of our seats; for this reason with all the security guarantees, we have prepared a series of measures. We will appreciate your help to respect them.
- The room and common spaces are disinfected before and after each performance.
- When you buy your ticket you will see a recommendation about your arrival time at the theater, now the room accommodation takes longer, so we appreciate that you advance your arrival.
- The use of masks is mandatory to access and stay in the room. There is hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and at the access to the bathrooms.
- The entrance and exit of the room must be done in a gradual and orderly manner. Please follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
- We do not have hand-held programs on paper.
- The bar will be closed.
We insure your money
- Refund of the amount of the tickets in case of cancellation of the function for which they were acquired.
- We refund the amount of your tickets in case you live in an area with restricted movement and cannot attend the theater. In this case, you must inform us at least one day before the performance.
Calle Cuna 15, 41004 Sevilla (Teatro Pathé)