1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
CANTEHONDO S.L. (TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA), hereinafter the MANAGER, is the Controller of the personal data processing of the User and informs him that these data are processed according to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, for which the following information on the processions is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to be carried out are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be sent by the MANAGER and are related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with which he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Carrying out statistical analyses.
- Processing orders, petitions or any other type of request that may be made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are at his disposal.
- Sending the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis for the processing: consent of the concerned person.
Criteria for the preservation of the data: they will be preserved while there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and, when it is not necessary for such purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except for a legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw his consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his data and to the limitation or objection to their processing.
- Right to present a claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if he considers that the processing is not complying with the current regulations.
Contact data in order to exercise these rights:
Postal address: CANTEHONDO S.L. (TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA). CALLE CUNA (TEATRO PATHÉ), 15 - 41004 SEVILLA (Sevilla). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USE
The Users, by marking the corresponding checkboxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally that their data are necessary to tend their petitions, by the provider, with the inclusion of the data of the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the MANAGER are true and he is responsible for communicating any modification to them. The MANAGER informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be assigned in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of assignment of personal data is done, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case not all the data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adapted to his needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In conformity with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the MANAGER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible and especially with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the concerned party and are adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The MANAGER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies in order to apply the security measures established in the GDPR with the aim of protecting the Users’ rights and freedoms and it has communicated to them the appropriate information so they may exercise them.