Refunds and payments
- The change of date can be requested up to 24 hours before the start of the show.
- In case of cancellation TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA will refund 100% of ticket amount should annulment be communicated 14 days prior to show.
- There will be no right to a refund if the cancellation is notified to TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA at a later date.
- The Ticket is not personal and can be transferred.
- TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA is not responsible in case of loss, theft or mislaying of the ticket.
- TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA reserves the right to modify (date, time and artists) or to suspend the scheduled show if technical, artistic or reasons of force majeure require it.
- In case of modification or suspension of the show, for reasons attributable to TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA, the client will have the right to the refund of the amount of his ticket(s).
TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA guarantees that the payment and the experience of your online purchases with us (teatroflamencosevilla.com) are secure and reliable by means of our payment suppliers PayPal / BBVA. International clients as well as those of the European Union can use PayPal / BBVA as the payment method for their online purchases. To pay with PayPal / BBVA you do not need to have an account with these entities: you can link your debit card, credit card or even, if you do not have a card, your bank account.
PayPal / BBVA is the easy and secure way to pay and receive payments without the need to share your financial information. Your information will be secure thanks to its automatic encryption system and its anti-fraud systems, the most advanced on the market.
For consultations, changes or annulments, contact the Customer Assistance Service of TEATRO FLAMENCO SEVILLA at the telephone 681 948 360 - between 10:00 and 20:00 hours - or in email@example.com